We are currently working on the live/BACKEND staff app that will make all communication and coordination in connection with the planning of duty rosters easy directly on the mobile.
Did you miss the conference and the unveiling of all the cool new features on the way? Or were you there alongside many of our other curious and committed customers? We’ve gathered the highlights and key announcements here so you can see them when it suits you.
Improvements on the cloakroom system
Until now the system has only supported sales via SMS in the cloakroom module, which meant that customers had to pay via SMS. It functions really well but can be expensive for you since teleoperators charge fees on SMS-payments. Additionally, it only worked for people holding a Danish sim-card.
We have therefore introduced MobilePay, VISA/Dankort as well as MasterCard as new forms of payments. It only requires that you tick a box to make it work. Since it is running on live/BACKEND Tickets agreements, it doesn’t require any paperwork or running costs. You just receive the payout for the sales through the wardrobe once a month.
Whole new partout-system
Our partout system has been a success but a few things have been changed to accommodate our users’ needs. The biggest challenges we have focused on solving, in our complete rewriting of partout sales, have been:
- One ticket fee. Previously, each ticket in a partout sale triggered a ticket fee. This has meant that the fees for the end customer had in some cases been up to 1/3 of the ticket price.
- Discount per event. Earlier, you stated how much discount a user got on each ticket in a partout sale. It was really flexible, but also a complicated calculation that had to be made, which was not made easier if you were a member. In practice, nobody seems to need this flexibility and it has been confusing for many users. It has therefore been removed.
- Partout ticket or per. event? You can now indicate whether you want to be issued one ticket per event in partout sales or if you just want one partout ticket. The last one is a special ticket that can be given to festivals-goers where the guest shows the ticket once and then e.g. get a bracelet. In both cases, tickets will be created for all events in partout sales, but the end customer can only get the partout ticket.
- Value of event tickets. Due to these changes the individual tickets are now technically created as free tickets for accounting purposes. Instead, all ticket value is added to the partout ticket, so the numbers go up. However, if the customer makes additional purchases, the value of this will be added on the right event ticket. This is primarily relevant for accounting purposes. The essential thing is that in this way we ensure that everything adds up and the partout ticket value is not just “spread” over all the tickets, but instead is included in this special partout ticket.
- In POS2’s sales to members, prices were shown as free of charge. This is now corrected, so member prices, and regular prices are shown including all fees.
- The sales report had for a short period (a total of 4 days) an error which meant that tickets that were outside the selected criteria could had been included which would result in misleading figures.
Ticket packages linked to members, public link for purchasing private memberships, products now have expiration dates, improved reports on gift cards, better project management etc.
What to do when it is hot and the sun is shining from a cloudless sky? Now, since we are developers, we barricade the windows, turn on the air conditioning and start producing a lot of new and exciting stuff for you!Read all the latest updates in v2.3. and check out our demo videos below.